Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Can't get enough of that strikethrough thing

Well, I didn't get much any reading done today, but I did manage to fill out a bunch of grant forms.

"I've produced nothing, give me more money." Harharhahrarhahrhahr.

I went to the Museum of Natural History yesterday, though. Tick.

There was more to this post. I was going to do a Baconian table of presences and absences to determine whether, after six months, I'm a New Yorker (gym membership, Duane Reade fob, therapist, favourite vitaminWater flavour). But I don't know how to do tables in html. Also: not that funny.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Forget the other stuff. The fact that you toss around terms such as "Duane Reade fob" is certainly pretentious enough to qualify you as a New Yorker.
Mom

M said...

Not at all. Duane Reade is that ugly, ubiquitous chain drug store, and they have a membership program just like Shopper's or Safeways, for which you get a little wallet-size card, and/or a little fob for your keychain, to swipe when you check out.