Sunday, April 27, 2008

I actually eat pizza every day (sometimes from freezer)

"I'm starving too. What's cheap? Let's get a slice."
"Okay where?"
"What's that famous place a block from here. West Village. We went there once."
"Two Boots? Or Ray's?"
"I don't know - the really famous place on the corner."
"They're both on a corner. Did it have huge, floppy slices or fancy, complicated ones?"
"Huge, floppy ones."
"Ray's."
"Wait, fancy, complicated slices?"
"Yeah, Two Boots. It's good."
"K, let's go there.

The Bayou Beast: BBQ Shrimp, Crawfish, Andouille, Jalapenos, Mozarella

2 comments:

Kate and/or Mike said...

Ugh, I saw a scene from Sex & the City tonight involving pizza and now I'm craving NY giant floppy pizza so much! (Btw, as I write this, I'm watching your episode of Letterman).

Unknown said...

you might also have been thinking of Bleeker St Pizza. its best.
FR.