Sunday, April 13, 2008

There's always a cache. HI-O!

Yesterday I had the best bagel and lox evah at La Bagel Delight in Brooklyn Heights, then went to the Anarchist Book Fair on Washington Square Park in Manhattan, then to a gallery opening in Buchwick, Brooklyn for graffiti artist Judith Supine (good but it's more fun to find his stuff on the street) and then back to Manhattan for dinner at a fabulous Thai place with my friends in the East Village, where got so full I had to skip out on the loft party at the sculptor's brownstone in Chelsea and the late night drinks back in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

One day I will read this blog and look back wistfully upon all the "freedom" I used to have before I took a reasonably paid tenure-track position with a lot of committee work in Bloomington, Indiana and had a baby with my swain.

No. God, no.

No comments: