Sunday, April 20, 2008

Anti-passover

Friend and I like to cook, and having just been to costco, had a marinated pork roast on our hands. I threw in a grilled onion and canelli bean salad, roasted potaoes with herbs and olive oil, and garlic dill cheese bread (thanks, mom). Then we sat around and got drunk (with several late night trips to the 24 wine store) and played word games and charades. I think the evening peaked when someone mimed "Moby Dick reading Moby Dick" and we got it in less than a minute.

8 comments:

Kate and/or Mike said...

Don't you hate it when you post and nobody comments? Like, I only post for the comments!

M said...

Hahaha! you're cute. From now on, I'll comment more on yours. But like, not automatically. It will still be organic and shit.

Anonymous said...

What I find interesting is that you can post what seems to be the most innocuos blog and it will engender eight or nine or ten comments while other seemingly more interesting blogs lay idle. There's no telling.

Kate just made Mike get a Teen Burger and take it to her at work. It's 10:30 a.m.
Mom

M said...

Yeah, completely agree with you there.

Well then Kate and I are having the same morning, because in the space of three hours, I've had scrambled eggs, toast with pb&j, pizza, salmon salad, and strawberries.

Anonymous said...

You've been hanging out with Grace again, haven't you.
Mom

Christian said...

I comment on Kate's all the time. But there's never any reply-comment! Like, I only comment for the reply-comments!

Kate and/or Mike said...

From me or from other people?

M said...

Aw, this is like our own little virtual seder. Where's Dad?