Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Stay tuned

As part of vibrating on a much higher frequency than others, moving a million miles an hour so as not to fall asleep (friend can't watch me cook because I work so fast it nauseates her), I have a certain ambient level of scatter: fog in the head: distraction. Which manifests itself in things like trying to use my metrocard to exit the subway, sending an sms to the wrong person, etc. But this week takes the cake. I think I have a brain tumor. I went to pay rent - for the 13th time - and lefted down the wrong street. I went to study at my usual spot, and got off, quite deliberately, at 33rd instead of 28th. I told my friend I wanted my coffee with "lots of half & half, and no cream." I bought my usual lunch today at my usual deli, ended up 28 cents short. They told me to get them tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's me on a good day.
C.