Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SMS Highlight Reel, vol. 13

you are going to rock this bitch of a day.

Sorry. I was cooking dinner and playing Leonard Cohen's "So Long Marianne" full blast on repeat. I suck.

this oprah shit is crazy. they are just one big crazy pie. this cant even be real. it is too fucking funny. and crazy...

I've had my picture in the Times, but to be deemed blog-worthy by you? Well, now i've arrived.

Holy christ... That is my analysts' building!

Fool. Correct me if i'm wrong, but is it narcissism that makes you think he'll look at it? Though i did talk it up. Hmmm, your Fucked.

So I just put my dick in her a little bit.

I didn't know it was possible to have a shame-over while still drunk; OR: disregard last text.

Cool beans. Have fun and I'll give you shit about your hangover in the morning. [wink]

text messaging with a keyboard is like butta

by the way all the people in the cracker barrell were way too damned friendly. almost cultish. cracker barrell cult!

If you don't absolutely LOVE New York on a day like this, then i'm afraid you can't love at all. Am I right or am I right?

Wondering if that will make the sms highlights reel... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i take my absence on the sms reel to attest only to how much you and i now talk in person, over eggs and coffee. love you lady!