Wednesday, April 09, 2008

James Field, #5 134 West Broadway, New York NY 10013

Walking down a certain street in the Village, and I see friend (I don't know why I am anonymizing him, since he gets regular publicity in major news media on account of what he does to with dogs) in the window of his work, surrounded by obeisant dogs and reading Sade. The dog in his lap he brought to Connecticut with us, and I feel in love with him (dog). I asked him (friend) if I could adopt him (dog) and he (friend) politely insinuated that I would be a terrible dog owner.

I visited him at his work one other time. It looked like this:














He will be writing a guest post on here soon. He has his own blog but he doesn't want you to know about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is he charming? Cause if he's charming...