Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Feng Shui

My daily routine for an interminably long time has been:

Wake up to roommates making oatmeal, sleep, wake up to roommates doing dishes, sleep, wake up again, drag laptop onto bed, read email and celebrity gossip, shower, scrounge for food, watch a few minutes of y&r, train it to school, drink coffee, chat with friends, cig, read philosophy (repeat), train it home, scrounge for dinner, read email, go out, get back, watch movie, sleep.

And every day a fresh layer of philosophy readings, borrowed CDs, coffee napkins, dirty laundry, and metrocards settles on my living space.

But today was different, because Katherine is coming tomorrow. I tidied and dusted and swept and bought groceries, and now it's actually really nice and homey in here. Katherine is going to *love* eating pizza pops and sleeping on my exercize mat under a pile of jackets.

OMG, I am so excited.

2 comments:

Aaron, Kate, Will and Wyatt said...

Glad to hear you are getting a visitor! Us too, 3 times in one month...My friend from Rosthern 2 weekends ago, another friend from Rosthern this weekend and Aaron's WHOLE family the weekend after. I am excited as well but probably in a different way. I get to see people. Period. You get to see nice people who you actually like and don't knock you down to get a bagel. Have fun!

M said...

Only because there are bagels everywhere.