Thursday, January 24, 2008

SMS highlight reel, vol. 8

Meet me at my café in EXACTLY 20 seconds.

Haha! Theres a vagina-dentata movie out. Reminded me of your blog.

Oh lady, i dont know what id do without you. Xoxo

Sorry I missed you tonight. Way to stick the knife into what’s-her-name at the talk btw. See ya around.

RIP Heath Ledger. Per New York Times. [sent at an impressive 5:04 pm]

Haha- i dare you to touch his phallus.

I am eating the biggest brownie w ice cream ever!

I an em

Lets do it. ill call [redacted] and its on. I mean shes not single but shes still a whore ya know? hehe. we will do it up!

last night slayed me. Best ever.

Way to go, lady! Keep up the good, self-preserving and self-validating work. !

Surely it is no longer tenable to consider class divisions spiritually hierarchical if idleness is no longer cultivated as an artform.

And you’ve looked bangin the whole time, what a waste. My condolences.

No comments: