Thursday, January 31, 2008

Not to mention blogging

I know I'm busy because I haven't read dlisted or watched y&r in a week. I am again booked solid from 9am til the trains start running stupid. And when I get one of those one- or two-hour breaks in the middle of the day, I resent the uselessness of it, too much time and not enough. I've decided that I refuse to let the reading group, 2 classes, and 3 jobs take over my life, so I simply accept every invite. Come with me to my friend's send-off to Berlin? Yes. Beckett matinee this weekend? Yes. Drink after class? Yes. Art show downtown? Yes. Wait - is there booze?

Tonight the best plan below 14th street is three buck chuck and delivery Chinese food with Grace. Hands dowwwn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww i knew you guys weren't gonna work!!! cute.