Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tasti D-Lite

The other night roommate and I went to the gym, so to compensate I had some chocolate ice cream. But this was actually at Tasty D-Lite, so it turns out that it wasn't bad for me at all, because it is made of water or air or something and only has "14 to 19 calories per fluid ounce based on a 75% overrun." Uhh, I had some again the other day when I was hung over. Strawberry, this time. Apparently it was at the very location that was used for the filming of an episode of Sex & the City. There was a framed "Thank you" on the wall from the production crew. Whaddya know.

I thought this Tasti D-Lite thing was a general American thing, since what do I know I came directly here from Canadia, but apparently it's properly New York. So, tick.

1 comment:

R. Peeps said...

i seem to remember hearing something about you promising to post every day...where's the beef, girl?
and omg...why were you such a jerk when i ran into you in front of school on weds? i was like...so offended.