Saturday, March 31, 2007

And by "drugs" I mean extra-strength Gravol

Went out tonight with some friends, Lower East Side, drunk drunk drunk, etc. Friend with the drugs tells us about the trouble he almost got into in getting them. He's from out of town - living in L.A. - and so had to call an unfamiliar pager number, and knew he wasn't going to recognize the deliverer. Apparently it's not a good idea, even in broad daylight, to stand on a streetcorner in the Bronx and say "You looking for me? You looking for me?"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice group of friends, Marianne. Maybe, if nothing else, you should reconsider blogging when you're drunk, drunk, drunk.
Mom

M said...

Blogging secret revealed: posts can be written anytime and dated retroactively.

Anonymous said...

Nice group of friends, Marianne. Maybe, if nothing else, you should reconsider hanging out out with them when you're drunk, drunk, drunk. Street corner drug dealers. My, the glamour of New York.
Mom

M said...

OMG, I still have *so* much to teach you about New York!

Anonymous said...

Well, yes, I'm sure your street dealers have a much more refined fashion sense than the Indians under the bridge in Calgary. Do I get to hang out with them while you "teach" me?
Mom

M said...

FGS, I told you to stop getting your drugs there!