Sunday, March 23, 2008

SMS highlight reel, vol. 12: MMS

this week im going to get laid damn it!

Have they begun the running of the colonial jew?

You are hotlarious


Degrading the object it order not to love it'... So that one can desire without guilt.

Holy shit!!! The chick at the bar wearing blue is totally Teresa or Tracy or Stacy, [friend]'s neighbor who threw the coke party at Hotel Rivington.

Depends. i have to find a sugar daddy... i got robbed last week and im waiting for my check to come... aye the drama!

I will begin fantasizing now.

Good question: what is going on, darling? Many options for tonight - too many to list here. Choose desired borough, time, excitement level, and let me know.

Hate myself too. Alot. Distrust her cause she loves me and i dont. The drinking keeps me in flux...and provides the ill times high &lows.

Glad you survived the mauling.

Saturday for sure. I don't know where just yet. I'm on the news for being rad... or for being a doggy pimp. For being a rad doggy pimp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, i like the addition of the random cellphone pics. I've been wondering how to incorporate those into the blog. a nice element to the poem.