Thursday, March 20, 2008

Beach house in Connecticut

You guys know that the "secret" of my "success" is finding people who are better than me and drinking wine at them. That is why I am in a beach house in Connecticut - how should I explain this... I've been here for two days and I still haven't seen half of the house. Someone's grandmother (a woman who never worked a day in her life I am sure) bricolaged a serving tray out of a piece of wood and some lacquer and some postcards - all of which were old enough to have been posted with one cent stamps.

Wait, here it is:

They have - just for fun, just for when you're drinking blue label on the porch in your collared shirt and sweater, gazing past your sailboat at the waves on the Atlantic and you want something to do with your hands - they have their own, personal, working CANNON.

No comments: