Saturday, March 15, 2008

Haha, that was fun

The exclusively hanging out with lawyers thing has for some reason shifted into exclusively hanging out with publishing types. Last night was the Verso party, exciting lefty publisher that a couple of friends work at, at their offices in DUMBO (the neighbourhood Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass, in Brooklyn), a big loft space in a converted warehouse - look at the view these bitches have. There was an open bar, including a deliciously green sauvignon, and we got d.e.runk. I chatted anarchie with Richard Porton. A drink was thrown in someone's face (not a propos of that). Verso-working friend helped me cull the shelves of books to steal, and I forgot them all behind when we left to crash the n+1 party next door. They refused to let us in. Fuck, it was probably 4 am.

1 comment:

Not Available said...

I think you might party harder than anyone I know.