Thursday, February 07, 2008

SMS highlight reel, vol. 9

Hey do you think that guy I like is gay or no?

It's not too exciting. Just me and my chicken sandwich.

What the eff?! Im drunk and wanna talk!

I found something that will make you laugh and scream and cringe all at once.

Where are you living out your present confusion?

oh please come! Didnt you already write that paper? Come! I am baking!

Just so you know you're still looking like a big ol WHORE!

football super game bowl at toms tonight. Bring snacks & drinks & violent enthusiasm.

Nope! you know i dont do haters of the vag and neither do you! i mean that in any way you may interpret it. ok so lets shoot for friday- any preferences?

Which activity is it possible to fail more profoundly: cooking or life?

Since I rarely pass up (a longshot at) romance, I propose you bring wine, I make dinner. I promise nothing else, but dress sexy.

Im so excited that i made the reel. I think this is my first appearance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha - I must know who said "dress sexy". Someone told me to do something like that Saturday night, and I looked at them, from within my frumpy, warm brown sweater of loving comfort and thought, "How dare they try and convince me to look good." Then I went home and ordered pizza. Booooooyah.

Christian said...

Isn't this volume 9?

R. Peeps said...

i like that my comment that was supposed to make the reel didn't actually show up, and yet my excitement at having achieved highlight status did.