Sunday, February 10, 2008

New York is cold

It just took me almost an hour to get home from the Lower East Side, less than 2 miles away. It took friend, who I was with, an hour and a half to get back to Harlem. Fucking weekend trains. We were so pissed she later said she thought about jumping on the track. I thought about smashing things. It's gotta be -20 right now, by the way.

Why do I even leave the house? (Because otherwise I get no reading done.) It is so cosy in here. Okay, I wish I had a bathtub, but when I crank on the gas stove it gets nice and toasty. And it's clean, because I had people over for brunch. And there is leftover bacon in the fridge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy as long as it doesn't rain next week.

Please don't rain.
C.

Not Available said...

It does look very cosy. I do my very best to never leave the house.

[tele-vision] said...

excuse me, can you please direct me to the section of this website that contains the necessary application forms for Facebook friendship consideration? Thank you.

Anonymous said...

yo - no shout out for the hole I drilled in your tile wall? My blue job spirit feels so unloved! ;)