Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bug drama

There was a bug in the bathroom, and it was small, but it was moving in the nastiest, most unnatural way. I grabbed a wad of toilet paper and smashed it before I had a chance to think about it. Problem was, the fucker didn't die - instead just unnaturally sidled under my shelves. So I screamed. Then I thought, "Oh shit, I hope my neighbour doesn't respond to that," since my neighbour's apartment is 3 feet from my bathroom. And then I thought, "Oh, wait..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One time I ws sitting in the car at the laundromat at Sunnyside and one of those flying insects that looks like a HUGE mosquito tried dancing on my head and I gished it with the power window and it lay very still, almost broken in two for a very long time. I kept checking it. And then after several minutes, like some damned phoenix, it shot up in a death spiral frenzy and tried to kill me and I screamed but it was okay cuz I was at the lake.
Mom