Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Thank heavens sweet christ for little girls boys


Who will vacuum the cockroaches out of the kitchen cabinets of your new apartment and pull up the disgusting lino in the bedroom and carry trash bag after trash bag of crap to the curb.

I started a new job today. My job is to file files in a filing system without a system.

I moved today. The Russian movers tried to shake me down for more tips. I refused.

I broke my full-length mirror when lugging my boxes out of my upper-tier storage compartment. Pray for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marianne, you make me feel better because at least my filing system that I file files into HAS a system.

Charlotte

miss suzanne said...

oh, that's sweet. congrats on everything! i was the one who vacuumed up the drawers full of bugs at our place... you know, because i had to be sure it was done to my OCD standards. but then again, rob did move all the heavy shit so i guess it works out. p.s. if you encounter any living bugs, my offer to let you borrow kink for a night still stands...

M said...

Charlotte! Fancy seeing you here (I'm highly flattered...). How is Nexen coping without me? Haha.


Suz, you guys had roaches? Your place seems like the Shangri-la! I need to borrow a thousand kinks. Fuck. This.

Anonymous said...

I've been here the whole time, but waited until now to reveal myself...

Nexen stock fell five dollars when word got around that your weren't coming...but we bounced back.

Anonymous said...

Thank God it bounced back. We're retiring on that stock. And right now I'm renovating the kitchen on that stock. Don't pull any more stunts like that, Marianne, or you'll be taking care of Dad and me in our old age.
Mom