Friday, January 30, 2009

Fuck. Gross.

Phil, I know you don't believe in blue jobs, and that's real cute, but you haven't yet heard about how today I was chilling out max and relaxing all cool at home when I realized a small animal was trapped inside of my air conditioner. What, I'm gonna start wrestling with a 90 lb. air conditioner teetering on my crumbling windowsill while finding the right screwdriver to dismantle the thing just to - what, tangle with some kind of rabid, pooping, clawing disease bag that you know is just going to go right for my face/hair and make me scream and drop the air conditioner and kill someone and have to move and pay a whole 'nother broker fee?

No, Phil. A blue friend of mine works nearby so I bribed him over with a sandwich and brought out my ladies' petite royal blue all-in-one tool kit and let him deal with it.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

EW! So what was it?

Christian said...

Well that's just kind of a life rule like "never go in front of the football paper".

Never lead skittery animal investigations with your face.

Phil said...

I can believe in blue jobs, I'm just saying I suck at them.