Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tierra y Libertad

So all of my anarchist friends from Edmonton are in town for a class struggle organizing conference, which sort of makes this the best end-of-May ever. One of them arranged ahead of time to stay at my place, but soon the number of crashers multiplied, until I cleared out and went to a friend's and in my absence my apartment became a revolving door of the syndicalist elite (just kidding, there is no syndicalist elite). I'm sure I'm on some government list now. When I get denied a green card in three years I am coming to live on your guyses couches.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not mine.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, there is a syndicalist elite.

miss suzanne said...

back in my salad days friends and i would always joke about this sort of thing on the way home from actions in DC... you know, actions where we only referred to each other by code name and kept our bandanas and vinegar close by.

it was all fun and games until friends were later denied entry to canada because they posed a "security risk." so, in short, _IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU_.

lol. how hot!