Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SMS Highlight Reel, vol. 15

I feel whiny, approaching bitchy.

pumped up and excited.
pumped up and excited.

Bay leaves? Peppercorns? Sweet Spanish paprika? Cayenne? Sea salt?

Well, last night was bunches of fun. It could have taken a turn for the worse if it weren't for the fact that you hit like a little girl. Wuss.

Def stage 3. Look at the eyes.

o darling please believe me. ill never let you down. belevie me when i tell you. oooo. ill never do you no harm. o' darling...

Inglewood. Right next to the chicken rendering plant

K. I'm getting drunk tonight. Waaaa-oooo!

Holy fuck the internet is slow today.

prrrrrrr---ooooooo. (pigeon noise). yay,

i am drinking vodka and ur ass is amazing

i found a new place called hot bagels! [friend] refers to it as the 24-hour ho-bag

That was torture. This is dignity.

I know it's short notice but there's an effing dachshund festival at Washington Square Park. Just try to imagine a billion stubbly legs. Starts at noon.

Indeed ma dear! i have a new man ive been ahem uh fucking. want to meet sometime sunday or something? let me know what works 4 u... im in the city everyday

So I'm retarded and I read The Game last night (in a sitting) and 2 things: 1) that guy [name] from Trinity was gunning for you by the numbers; and 2) be warned, you can never make eye contact with me again.

I just at cheese so spicy my face is sweating.

Put that in your yes-man pipe and smoke it.

You should be on tv.

1 comment:

Christian said...

In the fire picture, were the lines in the upper right enough for you to orient yourself? You can see the white deck rails behind the black barbeques and light coming from the bay window. You can also see the dark diagonal handrail of the stairs descending through the light of the bay window. It looks like it was taken sitting on the picnic table with back to creek.
That seat isn't the most comfortable but it's the best for fire poking and drink convenience.