Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Your Tuesdays are my Friday

Guess who shared the wood with us at Café Loup last night? Parker Posey. Celebrities are skinny and attractive in real life. And apparently "Sooo high. Oh my god I am sooo hiiigh."

Café Loup after Heidegger is the touchstone of sanity in my week. The only foothold I've been able to get in 09 so far. Scholarship applications are due again. So are taxes. Don't forget to pick up your prescription at the pharmacy. And to find some sensible skirts for lecturing, now that you've worn everything three times. Try not to quit your job.

6 comments:

Christian said...

I'd "share the wood" with Parker Posey.

Lindsey said...

What about sensible pants?

Not Available said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Not Available said...

I have friend in California who saw Parker a few years ago. It was basically the same experience as yours.

M said...

Christian that is hilarious.

Kate and/or Mike said...

In Calgary, you're allowed to be seen in the same thing five times.