Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Girl on girl on girl action

Hi Marianne,

You were in my dreams last night. Possibly twice. I won't bore you with the tangential description of what we were doing and where ("we were in Houston Tx, but it wasn't really! It just felt like it!" etc) but somehow you were around as the events transpired. At one point I was chatting with a female friend and she commented on how tall and flexible you were because she had slept with you the previous week. And then actual you appears (which was confusing because I thought the first person was you) to confirm it (with a little too much bravado hidden as nonchalance if you ask me, but whatever). I was irritated because I felt like you guys got together behind my back - as if I should have at least known about it perhaps?

Anyway, I just thought you might be interested to know that you were getting it on with yourself in some dark corner of my mind.

Have a great day!

Katherine

1 comment:

Kate and/or Mike said...

Tall? Well you know it's a dream, then(, said the pot).