Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Cake in the dumpster

It rolls off the tongue. Cake in the dumpster. "Guys, I gotta go. I've got a cake in the dumpster, if you know what I mean." Hahahaha. (Oh, I should explain - it was funny because it was a construction dumpster. And seredipitously sitting there on 16th street, for whoever it was who was walking by and immediately had to throw out an entire chocolate cake. No, I did not have some. Yes, I did. No.)


I'll be posting non-nonsense again soon, after my exams and my last lecture (both Friday). Not least because Kate and Mike will be here and want to do things like skate at Rockerfeller Plaza. Wait, maybe I'm not invited to that.

4 comments:

Not Available said...

I'm definitely going to start using the phrase "I've got a cake in the dumpster."

Anonymous said...

Yes. I told you. You have to video it.
Mom

Kate and/or Mike said...

You're definitely invited!

Btw, when I first accessed your blog, the photo didn't load, so when I heard "I've got a cake in the dumpster," I thought it was some clever euphemism for #2.

Aaron, Kate, Will and Wyatt said...

Kate, I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I thought I had changed one too many diapers over here.