Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SMS Highlight Reel, vol. 18

Not sure yet, there still in jersy. come get shit faced later with us

brown rice and mrs. dash totatally rocks...

i just found a bukowski book in your recycling room.

I think i've figured out this blog thing. It has to be interesting; it makes your life a bit more interesting

pinot grigio or sauv blanc

I laughed, i cried, i burbed, i snored. It was three bucks. It was charming

How long can boiled eggs keep for, refrigerated?

We're on a rooftop with attractive women, free food and drink. So we're not sweating it either.

I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.

Had dinner with Lisa from Top Chef last night.

o my god!! i just ran into my analyst at the gym!!


But Yasir, your late night drunk texts win:

You know... I miss you. And fuck you. But i wish i could say it. Cause its not at as bad as it sounds. U Are. Thanks. ;)

No comments: