Wednesday, December 05, 2007

PPQ

That's a picture I had to draw for work. It's so bad I had to zoom in on it so that you couldn't see how the perspective was waging war on the proportions of the chair.

New iteration of readers (shout out yall! :) ;) xoxo), plus the fact that really, honestly, all I do is work and write papers, so the noose around bloggable material feels a little cozier. What is left to blog about? Is it time to turn things right around and get batshit emotional on this internet?

7 comments:

Phil said...

The only word I modify with "batshit" is "insane".

It's a risk, but maybe you should go for it. But, like, only when you're actually batshit emotional in real life.

M said...

Oh, I thought that was just a hypothetical.

Phil said...

Well, yeah, for the people who read it it was supposed to be.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just wish your parents (and all your aunties and uncles) didn't read your blog and then it wouldn't be so much of an issue?
Mom

Phil said...

Damnit, I just realized, I failed the sarcasm test again, didn't I?

M said...

Yes, and that's what makes you a good person.

[patting you on the head]

M said...

Damn it, I can't stop!