Friday, October 19, 2007

SMS highlight reel, vol. 6: Phone.. Sex.

So yeah... I've been drinking. So what? You coming out or what? You should. I'll be sure you have fun. Text back with a decision (the right one).

I don't know which one of you smacked me in the ass. I'm just glad it wasn't Chris.

Do you have any desire to go to a swingers club?

I fucking miss you.

I wanna smoke cigarettes (of my own) with you and walk you to the subway. Wink once if you assent.

You know I like it rough.

Marianne i am a whore. bangover. slept w another stranger. way to go!

Let's get married.

.

1 comment:

Aaron, Kate, Will and Wyatt said...

I just read the comment on my LA blog...I know, it's been a while. Laughed my frickin' ASS off. You're hilarious. I've actually reduced myself to being THAT person several times. And then I was the person who becomes seriously hysterical. Then I was the person who in a high pitched "Look buddy I'm pregnant and you better not piss me off" voice demanded to speak to a manager and I EVEN went so far as to say the following (this is pretty much word for word):

Tech: "I'm sorry ma'am, but we don't have a money back warranty for a situation like this"

Me: "Well you better damn well INVENT one right now or I am going to fly to Toronto and knock on your office door buddy."

He REALLY didn't know what to say after that. I have written letters, talked to a number of different people and NOTHING. Nada. Zip. Zero. Ziltch. Which rips me off because Aaron said if I could squeeze the $$$ out of them he'd buy me a Mac. Now if that's not incentive, I don't know what is.