Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Damn you passing 4/5 train!

(You have to imagine this conversation taking place between two very classy, heavily-accented Long Island girls)

"Okay so you know how he had a black eye, right? And he tsold me he got it at work. Well yestaday, my brothah says to me have you seen the paypah? And I say no, why? And so he showed me and there was this story about how Rick had .............. with .... because..................................... And that's the real reason he had a black eye."

"Don't even tawk to that guy. Why do you tawk to him? Just don't tawk to him anymoar."

8 comments:

Kate and/or Mike said...

I so read this blog aloud.

M said...

Imma take that as a fat compliment.

Phil said...

That picture is awesome.

M said...

S'not mine. We are not the same, blog-wise:: I steal pics, invent content.

Kate and/or Mike said...

Invent content? So that's how you keep a blog interesting! Hmm, perhaps today I lost my wallet but had it returned to the house with two plane tickets inside. Wait, I carry a money clip.

Christian said...

Exactly, throw in a little colour. No one's the wiser.

M said...

Nah, it's not even that. It's just the medium of the weblog itself. It's a Baudrillardian wonderland of the hyper real.

I mean, what?

Phil said...

Damn. I mean, I knew you didn't take _all_ the pictures. I don't even take all my pictures. Oh well, good, uh, composition.