Thursday, August 30, 2007

SMS highlight reel, vol. 3

I'm wondering if the recent resignation of Alberto Gonzales was 'politically motivated.'

Girl/boyfriend status has been attained.

Hey professor ive got something for you

I've decided to buy two different colors of the o.g. Jordans and rock ona each same time. I'm so high i can't breathe. That's black nationalism.

I'm looking at Proust but I'm thinking cheese burger.

It must have been your reaction at contracting AIDS from Chris.

[huge fuckin sigh] ok.

Hey. I walked by you on 5th Ave a couple hours ago.

Is it not true that mayonnaise sauces made by women having their period fails.

fuck. Im on first class all the way to spain. Booze and strippers.

I'd love to but can't today. If You're looking for something to do, I hear the cake man is throwing a block party all day.

I miss you! youll never believe what happened to me at the airport yesterday. lets just say my vibrator almost didnt make it past the random security check

Just read yr blog!!! Wtf?!?!

No comments: