Monday, April 23, 2007

SMS highlight reel, vol. 2

Whoa, wait a minute. What is becoming of that pie?

This place is the bomb bomb bomb Holy shitness

Yo, that sucks. Btw, G train is running screwy

I just got out of jail.

Ew. I think I just finished my Gadamer paper...

Oddly mesmerizing, sleep inducing

Omg im drunk in long island.

Wanna do easter?!

Well, it's a very hip hipster queer bar in wilsbrg.

Drop that deuce yet?!

Hey babe. Drunk. Miss u. How u doin? Prob asleep.

I don't have any memory of like the last hour of the party AND i threw up IN BED (also dont remember that).

Shit girl lets ride.

Look left

I think i'm straight-up gay. Blink 3 times if you can hear me.

Give me 5 mins to finish this cereal

4 comments:

Christian said...

Got some good ones too:

Join my facebook bitch, so i can poach your friends

From her peeing in the driveway

I missed the call you not so smart

I think she told those stories to take the heat off herself!

How can i be your favourite if you dont know who this is?

Enjoy getting up, just going to bed now

Me and fishy smoking

Kate and/or Mike said...

I don't have any fascinating text messages to post on a blog. I don't really get any. Few can even master the long distance text. And, I suppose, I just don't drink enough here.

miss suzanne said...

awww, so nice of you to showcase some of the finest writing i've done in months!

Aaron, Kate, Will and Wyatt said...

I don't even have cell service up here. I have to drive 3 1/2 hours South just for my service to blink on and off. It's sad.