Monday, April 26, 2010

Damn it, I need a PA

A personal assistant, yes. Not because I am important (I am not important), but because by the time I finish working, going to class, and riding the subway all day I have just enough time left over to answer emails and put more things in my daytimer. In other words, forget studying or reading or writing these damn conference papers, or even getting all my mundane little tasks done. Yeah, that's what I need, one of those PAs like the ladies on the Upper East Side or West Village have. Return these library books for me. Update my cv and find me the email address for the editor of the Times real estate section I DON'T CARE HOW. Drop this picture off at the framer's and drop this cheque off at the landlord. Finish this fee board application and buy my sister a birthday gift (by the way, you're late, her birthday was April 8th). And, of course, pick up more diet coke and ramen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kate and/or Mike said...

And mark my papers!

And walk my dog.

(No gift necessary.)

Christian said...

There 22 year old wannabe something or other who didn't make it (yet) and terribly needs the cash so she can eventually stop living in the communal roach flat she shares with people she'd never bring to her parents' house (which is in another state). She'll do it for a few hours a day (she's got other stuff too). Check craigslist.

Aaron, Kate, Will and Wyatt said...

Do they wash walls? I need one of those too. Although I would BE one if I could wear the shoes Anne wore in that movie.

Ideas para reformar la cocina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.