Saturday, December 19, 2009

So what did you do during the crazy snowstorm of '09?

I tried flying home early, which meant spending two full days at LaGuardia (and then one night in Toronto), and subsisting for two days on terrible coffee and sandwiches, and finding a nice corner of the departure lounge with an outlet, where I could drag out all my notes and articles on Freud and Derrida and write my Psychoanalysis and Deconstruction paper.

And in between those two days at the airport (with cab rides to and from) some friends came over with wine so I really didn't have to leave the house at all. I heard it was a mess out there, though.

1 comment:

Phil said...

I myself got stuck in YYC at this very moment, possibly overnight tonight. Does this happen to be where you are now? Feel like dropping me a text? My cell number is the same as K-star's but with an 8 in place of the middle 6.