Monday, November 24, 2008

Very excited about my future again

So I neglected to mention last week that I had a bit of a coup. I am in a year-long seminar for people in my stage of the program (mid-forever), where the task is to pick a dissertation topic, and write a prospectus about it. Well, last week it was my turn to present my preliminary prospectus, and I "rocked the 'dome" - are you with me, Calgarians? If you're interested (if you want to know what ten years and $200k looks like) I have attached a copy.

Also attaching it because this analysis is going to bring contemporary political philosophy to its knees, and want to publicly assert that I had this idea first.

2 comments:

old testament heroes said...

dude, cyborgs!

seriously, though, i remember us talking about this in FRS and am so glad to see it come to some official fruition...the hope of political alterity!

M said...

I'm glad you were there to help me work it through.