Monday, November 10, 2008

Awwwwww ;)

Ugh. I can't blog because I am busy and miserable. More specifically, I'm not even noticing interesting things anymore such as to blog about. The week is nothing but a work cycle with no reprieve. And somewhere within that I have to fit in pulling my sideways wisdom teeth (my face is sore from my inner ear to my collarbone) and doctor's visits and can I just say how much I hate teaching this semester and I haven't washed my sheets in a year and a half and I keep getting fatter and look, I know I live a charmed life. This ain't no coal mine. I went to the dentist today (I hate my dentist, by the way) to pick up my x-rays to take them with me to the oral surgeon tomorrow (I found him on the internet!), and on my way in and out of the "Medical Arts Building" in downtown Brooklyn I held the door open for diabetics with gangrenous feet and fat middle-aged women with ovarian cancer (probably), and this is not that. So that's fine I get it, I'll shut up. Do or not not, there is no try. Riiiiight?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure there is more philosophical quote here than Yoda.

Kate and/or Mike said...

Big e-hugs and e-tylenol 3 and e-sympathy. No wait, real sympathy.

Anonymous said...

no philosophy beyond Yoda. Yoda is Spinoza, Spinoza Yoda

Aaron, Kate, Will and Wyatt said...

Here is some far away sympathy from a "sideways wisdom TEETH sister" I have felt your pain, go lay down. But there are also children in the world with no food so you're right...how much should we really complain? Get the damn thing yanked, drink a bottle of wine and put it into the past. Good luck baby.