Thursday, October 15, 2009

Netflix

Continuing with the theme of having everything delivered to your door, another New York must-have is NetFlix. For you Canadians, NetFlix is a movie rental delivery service. Depending on your subsription level, you can have one, two, or five movies delivered to your mailbox at a time, an unlimited number of times per month. They come with postage paid return envelopes. You rate movies and it recommends others you might like. I'm basically using it as a romantic comedy generator. It is SO great.

4 comments:

Phil said...

We apparently call it zip.ca.

Also, netflix just awarded their $1,000,000 best-job-picking-romantic-comedies-for-M prize.
Also, I think I bought an empty DVD case for "Just the Ticket" from you.

M said...

Why on earth would I ever charge you money for that?

Phil said...

I think it came in a bundle with furniture. Also neither of us knew it was empty, I think, until just recently.

M said...

Ok, let's get some things straight. First of all, I believe I gave you guys a one bedroom apartment's worth of furniture for two hundred bucks. Second, I would never watch "Just the Ticket." I may be a romcom junkie but I am not a romcom whore.