Sunday, September 27, 2009

I hate that chick

That chick on her iPhone, blithely unaware of her surroundings. The one with the heavy bangs, wearing rubber boots and a kaffiya (nailed it, congratulations, that is exactly what you are supposed to wear "this season"*). She's at most twenty years old, but I'm sure she has some fabulous connected internship somewhere, which she either gets paid obscenely well for, or not at all (whatever, at any rate she lives off her parents' dole). That chick doesn't even need to have disdain for you - whence would anything of the sort arise in her financially lubricated glide through the city and through life. There are WAY too many of that chick in New York. Ugh, and why is she always in line at Starbucks in front of me?

*I think I got that right. Did I get that right?

4 comments:

Christian said...

Nailed it!

Anonymous said...

Yes, she's very "on trend".
J Le

thegooseaprisoner said...

hehe...financially lubricated

ps - check out the goose's new site:

www.thegooseaprisoner.com

work in progress. stay tuned

M said...

Don't use my website to promote your website! Ugh, honestly.